Ophthalmology, Glaucoma, Cataract
– 2002-2008: Bachelor of Medicine, Thammasat University, Thailand.
– 2011-2014: Residency in Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Thammasat University, Thailand.
– Sep, 2014: Clinical Ophthalmology Observership, Centre HospitalierUniversitaire Dijon, Dijon, French.
– 2015-2016: Fellowship in Glaucoma, Faculty of Medicine, Thammasat University, Thailand.
– Nov, 2015: Clinical Glaucoma Observership, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Poster presentation “The Efficiency Comparative Evaluation of Digital Fundus Photography by General Practitioner and Slit-Lamp Biomicroscopy by Ophthalmologist in Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy” at World Ophthalmology Congress, Tokyo, Japan (2014)
- Oral presentation “Refractive Outcome after Cataract Surgery in Acute Primary Angle Closure and Primary Angle Closure Patients” at Asia-Pacific Glaucoma Congress, Chiangmai, Thailand (2016)
- Efficacy of pre-operative topical 0.1% Fluorometholone in prevention of pterygium recurrence (2013)
- The efficiency comparative evaluation of digital fundus photography by general practitioner and slit-lamp biomicroscopy by ophthalmologist in screening for diabetic retinopathy (2014)
- Refractive outcome after cataract surgery in acute primary angle closure and primary angle closure patients (2015)
- Imaging modality in diagnosis and monitoring of glaucoma : spectral domain OCT in Current Ophthalmology Reports (2016)